Survey Analysis Training
Statistical survey analysis
Survey data is used very widely by business and organisations. However, analysing survey data can present a variety of challenges and common questions include:
- How can I identify key differences between particular groups of respondents?
- How do I know if such differences are statistically significant?
This course provides an introduction to key statistical techniques that are invaluable for analysing survey data. While the standard version of the course is between 0.5 and 1 days in length, the precise duration and content of the course can be tailored to meet your organisation's specific needs.
- Background and context
- Types of variables
- Descriptive statistics and presentation of data
- Statistical testing and using statistical tools:
- Testing differences between groups for categorical variables
- Testing differences between two groups for ordinal and interval variables
- Testing differences between more than two groups for ordinal and interval variables
- Testing relationships using correlations between ordinal and interval variables
The course is practically orientated, with a mix of: key material on statistical survey analysis, practical demonstrations and 'hands-on' experience.